Maita'i Catamaran - Mahina Moonlight Sail
Glide across the deep blue sea with Mahina (Hawaiian for "moon") guiding your way. It's a feeling unlike any other. Relax and enjoy this magical sail with shimmering waters and twinkling lights. Sip on your choice of complimentary Mai Tai, beer, wine, champagne, juice or soft drink as you take in the majestic view of Waikiki at night. With this tour running only on Fridays, it's the perfect way to watch Waikiki's Friday night fireworks show.
- 1.5-hour moonlight sail along Waikiki Beach
- Enjoy the city light views of Honolulu and Waikiki
- Catamaran features 2 large safety nets located on the bow with plenty of room for stretching out and relaxing
- Convenient barefoot boarding right on Waikiki Beach (between the Halekulani Hotel and the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel)
- Bathroom facility on board
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers
- Where and When:
- Boarding on the beach between the Halekulani Hotel & Sheraton Waikiki. You can park at the Sheraton Waikiki for $3 per hour for a maximum of 4 hours (cash only). View Map
From January 1 to February 14: Check in at 6:30 pm. Departure at 7:00 pm.
From February 15 to February 28: Check in at 6:45 pm. Departure at 7:15 pm.
From March 1 to October 31: Check in at 7:00 pm. Departure at 7:30 pm.
From November 1 to December 31: Check in at 6:30 pm. Departure at 7:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 1.5 hours