Maitai Catamaran - Tradewinds Sail
Enjoy an exhilarating tradewinds sail aboard the Maitai, an ultra-sleek 47-foot sailing catamaran. This is the perfect tour if you have always wanted to experience a classic sail. Mai Tais, beer, champagne, wine, juices and soft drinks from the bar are available for purchase on board.
- 1.5-hour sail along Waikiki Beach
- Enjoy great views of Honolulu, Waikiki and Diamond Head
- Feel the wind and waves rush by on this classic sailing adventure
- Catamaran features 2 large safety nets located on the bow with plenty of room for sunbathing
- Convenient barefoot boarding right on Waikiki Beach (between the Halekulani Hotel and the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel)
- Catamaran has a CD sound system and state-of-the-art green Spectra sails
- Bathroom facility on board
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers
- Where and When:
- Check-in and boarding is on the beach at Fort DeRussy Beach Park, 2055 Kalia Road, Honolulu, HI 96815. View Map
Self-parking is available at the Hale Koa parking lot.
Three tour times are available: 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm. Check in 30 minutes before tour time.
- Bar drinks are cash only.
Face masks are required for check-in/boarding and while moving aboard the boat.
Temperature checks and waiver to be done while checking in.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 1.5 hours