Maita'i Catamaran - Sunset Mai Tai Sail
Enjoy a romantic sunset sail along beautiful Waikiki Beach, with Diamond Head as a scenic backdrop. Sit back and enjoy the beauty of Oahu's south shore and watch the sun dip below the horizon coloring the ocean and sky in a rainbow of colors. Refreshments, such as Mai Tais, beer, wine, champagne, juices and soft drinks, are included in this tour.
- 1.5 to 2 hour sunset sail along Waikiki Beach
- Enjoy great views of Honolulu, Waikiki and Diamond Head
- Catamaran features 2 large safety nets located on the bow with plenty of room for stretching out and relaxing
- Convenient barefoot boarding right on Waikiki Beach (between the Halekulani Hotel and the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel)
- Catamaran has a CD sound system and state-of-the-art green Spectra sails
- Bathroom facility on board
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers
Waikiki Sunset Sailing
Maitai Catamaran Sunset Sail
Maitai Catamaran Sunset
Scenic Waikiki Shoreline
Whales and Sunset
- Where and When:
- Boarding on the beach between the Halekulani Hotel & Sheraton Waikiki. You can park at the Sheraton Waikiki for $3 per hour for a maximum of 4 hours (cash only). View Map
From October 1 to February 28: Check in at 4:30 pm. Departure at 5:00 pm.
From March 1 to September 30: Check in at 5:00 pm. Departure at 5:30 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 1.5 to 2 hours